Front Door Fashion
Location: Dallas, TX
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM with a one hour break for lunch.
Operations Associates are integral in keeping Front Door Fashion running efficiently to maximize our sales potential. This position requires an extremely detail-oriented and organized professional who is skilled at identifying efficiencies in the process. Time management and knowing how to prioritize is a key part of this position.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Working with the Operations team to complete daily Operations processes
- Maintaining the appearance of the warehouse at all times
- Maintaining the appearance of all Style Lounges for on-site customers
- Opening the business and following a list of opening duties
- Working with the Operations Manager for inventory damage procedures
- Placement of new product to the warehouse racks
- Reorder or communicate the need to reorder supplies used in daily operations
- Auditing returned boxes from customers and diligently charging customers
- Auditing and packing boxes to be shipped out to customers ensuring items packed in box match items on electronic order and printed packing slip
- Working with the Merchandise Manager to receive in new inventory from vendors, ensuring appropriate counts, hanging items properly on hangers, steaming, tagging
- Has a fast pace and does not mind standing for long periods of time.
- Enjoys a job that requires frequent movement.
- Is willing to do what it takes to get a task completed.
- Has availability Monday through Friday and is flexible with working an occasional Saturday if coverage is needed.
- Is looking to get your foot in the door with a cool startup company.
- Has a positive, upbeat attitude who can work well with a team.
- 1-2 years of retail experience is a plus.
To be considered for this role, please complete the Indeed assessment that will be prompted after the submission of your application.
NOTE: this is not a sales/stylist or customer-facing role and is an entry-level position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.