Front Door Fashion
Front Door Fashion is a premier styling service located in the Dallas Design District. We are looking for a motivated Creative Marketing Intern, specializing in digital marketing, social media, and/or creative design.
A current student seeking an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred. However, all submissions will be considered. Intern will assist the Creative Marketing Director.
Location: Dallas, TX
• Assist with the development of social media marketing campaigns and marketing promotions
• Assist with the photography and on set styling of products
• Assist with implementation of marketing promotional messaging
• Assist in the creation of promotional material
• Writing and editing content for multiple platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Social media savy, interest or experience in gaining an audience (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• A strong interest and desire in marketing, social media, fashion, creative design, and/or photography
• Must be internet savvy, utilize websites, apps, software
• Working knowledge of photoshop
• Creative and flexible
• Detail oriented and organized
• Knowledge of gmail and google docs, sheets, and drive
• Experience with studio photography
• Graphic design experience or other creative design experience
Note: This is an unpaid internship opportunity; however, this opportunity may meet educational internship program requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org